TIE ROD END - RIGHT OUTER - Passenger Side - With Power Steering
The OES suspension line offers the highest quality direct fit systems and the deepest application coverage in the industry.
OES Steering's Tie Rod Ends are all designed with the following premium features:
• Direct OE Style Replacement
• Lifetime warranty excludes shipping.
• Fine grain carbon steel rod and socket forge - High strength and reliability
• Induction hardened ball studs running in a case hardened socket - Benefit: High Durability, good torque, high strength
• Deep lubrication grooves - Benefit: Allows grease to flow through and lubricate critical areas
• Wider carbon steel socket walls - Benefit: Maximizes pull out strength
• SPW spring design - Benefit: Ensures ball socket will be correctly positioned at all times
• Serviceable grease design - Allows mechanic to lubricate as needed
Tie rod ends, ball joints and idler arms are the core of a vehicle’s chassis system.
Poorly designed chassis parts can easily lead to costly repairs down the road.
All OES Steering chassis parts are manufactured to match OE fit, function & performance.
Part Type: Right Passenger Side Outer Tie Rod End
It is kindly requested that BEFORE leaving anything but a positive feedback that you attempt to contact me by email to resolve ANY issues. I will make every effort to service your expectations. Feedback is provided to the ones that leave it..
BUYERS please check the part to your satisfaction and be sure to yourself that it can be used in your application. The part number supplied is from the part itself or it's packaging. It is presumed to be correct, and can be used as reference to suppliers and dealers. Any problem that should arise with your order will be reviewed totally on it's own merits, otherwise there is NO implied warranty.