599-301ec - Due to the nature of this replacement item, it is a non-stocking item, because Dorman must check your VIN and program your current mileage into the unit after your purchase.
How it works:
* Your order is placed with with Net Auto Parts. Your mileage & VIN will be required and can be emailed to us.
* Net Auto Parts will email you information on how to provide your $300.00 core deposit to conclude the transaction.
* After the receipt of the $300.00 core deposit, Net Auto Parts will call Dorman and place an order before 2:00 pm with your mileage and VIN provided to Dorman.
* Dorman ships the order using UPS ground shipping to your address.
* Your core credit will be refunded once the odometer statement is signed and returned with the original failed unit.
* The core and odometer statement must be shipped to Dorman with the included prepaid shipping label.
Remanufactured Instrument Cluster
* Is a Special Order only program.
* Your mileage and VIN number are required with your order.
* FREE return shipping label.
* Your completed odometer statement must be included with your core return.
* Failure to include a completed odometer statement with the return will delay your core refund.
Dorman part number 599-301
The core deposit is an additional $300.00 which will be billed separately and refunded once your old instrument cluster is returned with a completed odometer statement.
If you require assistance, please contact us by email.
Make/Year: GM 2005-2003
OE Number: 15224142, 15135669
Unit Specific Notes: Gas Engine, Auto Trans, WITH Trans Temp Gauge
Core Cost: $300.00
2005 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE 2500: LS 8.1L (496 CID): GAS: FI: N: G A/T w/Trans Temp Gauge
2005 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE 2500: LT 8.1L (496 CID): GAS: FI: N: G A/T w/Trans Temp Gauge
2004 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE 2500 8.1L (496 CID): GAS: FI: N: G A/T w/Trans Temp Gauge
2003 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE 2500 8.1L (496 CID): GAS: FI: N: G A/T w/Trans Temp Gauge
It is kindly requested that BEFORE leaving anything but a positive feedback that you attempt to contact me by email to resolve ANY issues. I will make every effort to service your expectations. Feedback is provided to the ones that leave it..
BUYERS please check the part to your satisfaction and be sure to yourself that it can be used in your application. The part number supplied is from the part itself or it's packaging. It is presumed to be correct, and can be used as reference to suppliers and dealers. Any problem that should arise with your order will be reviewed totally on it's own merits, otherwise there is NO implied warranty.